The following terms and conditions govern you as well as to book a trip provided by Travel Max Guide or one of its agents. Our agents have adopted these terms and conditions too. These terms and conditions may change any time without giving notice to you. By booking a trip through us, you have accepted the terms and conditions of ours. These terms and conditions follow the law of tourism, prescribed by the government of Nepal, and you agree to follow them, and Travel Max Guide reserves the right to change them in the future.
- All the information that we provide on this website is true and accurate unless it is affected by weather, political bandhs, and out of hand issues.
- You may access our website for travel information as well as for personal and commercial use.
- You can sell our trips through us.
- You are not allowed to change the content of a website nor are you allowed to edit it.
- Our logos, content, video, and photos are registered trademarks, and the third party can only use them with our permission.
- While booking a trip, please provide your personalized information. Travel Max Guide respects your privacy. We also do not leak sensitive information.
- We do not wish to receive any secret information not related to your trip.
- All the information that you provide should be true. For any wrong information, you will be responsible, and Travel Max Guide reserves the right to cancel your trip. We also do this without informing you.
- Be careful when you provide personal information.
- Travel Max Guide runs the trip or may cancel it, according to the situation.
- You should have a good health condition, in other words, they should be 100% physically fit.
- Insurance of Altitude Mountain Sickness (from 2,500 m to 6,000 m), Flight Cancellation, Helicopter Evacuation, Hospital Bill, Loss and Damage of your Belongings, including Unseen Events are must. These are to be insured in the insurance company of your country, not in Nepal. The Emergency Evacuation, that is, Helicopter Evacuation and its payment must be made in Nepal or follow the rules and regulations that your Insurance Company has agreed.
- Travel Max Guide does not shoulder any responsibilities that arise from beyond its control. These can be anything, such as flight delays, a sudden change in itineraries due to political bandhs or weather or any other thing that is out of its control.
- All the clients of Travel Max Guide must have passports with a validity of 6 months. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu, Nepal. Below is the information on the visa and the payment that you have to make.
- US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for 15 Days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry.
- US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for 30 Days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry.
- US $ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for 100 days Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry.
- Travel Max Guide is not liable for any loss or damage to baggage or personal belongings, or any consequential losses resulting from any incident. If a traveler or a trekker is injured or becomes ill, all evacuation and hospital expenses, doctors’ fees and repatriation costs are your responsibilities, not of Travel Max Guide.
- Your booking will be confirmed after receiving a 30% advanced payment. An invoice for the remaining payment will be sent to you. This payment has to be made before the trip is commenced.
- If you cancel your trip, then the advanced payment will not be refunded. But if you want to shift your trip date, we love to wait for you. You have to inform us if you are doing so. We understand your problem; it does not matter to us whether you decide to do your trip this year or next year, we will wait for you. The trip is run accordingly. We are at your service today, tomorrow and the future because we understand your problem.
- If you cancel the trip 6 weeks before your departure, 0% charging cost is applicable (deposit non-refundable)
- If you cancel the trip one month before departure, 25% charging cost is applicable
- If you cancel the trip 3 weeks before departure, 35% charging cost is applicable
- If you cancel the trip 2 weeks before departure, 45% charging cost is applicable
- If you cancel the trip one week before departure, 65% charging cost is applicable
- If you cancel the trip three days before departure, 85% charging cost is applicable
- If you cancel the trip on the departure date, 100% charging cost is applicable
(Note: The above is the cancellation policy of Travel Max Guide, but this is not applicable in the case of adventure tour, trekking, climbing, expedition because they will be extended without any cancellation charge till one year.)
If you cancel your booking due to an unpredictable situation in your country, do not worry about your deposit and any other payment because they will be refunded in full. However, if our cancellation is due to ‘force majeure,’ there will be a subtraction from your advanced payment.
Travel Max Guide can either increase or decrease the price quoted on its web site in the future.
The tour leader or the local ground operator who represents Travel Max Guide has full authority to go against if you commit any illegal act or if the tour leader or ground operator believes that your behavior does not comply with the rules and regulations of travel if your behavior does not respect others’ culture and tradition.
If you have any complaints as regards our trips, it must be immediately brought to the attention of the Travel Max Guide.
Wildlife that is mentioned in our website or itineraries may not be seen during the trip, in that circumstance, Travel Max Guide will not be responsible.
Due to thick fogs and bad weather, the view that you want to see of Mountains, peaks, landscapes, rivers, forest, Lakes and other natural sceneries may not be seen as mentioned and described in our website or itineraries, in that circumstance, Travel Max Guide will not be responsible.
Lukla and Jomsom flight may be canceled because of bad weather so you must have an extra 3 or 4 days and you should carry pay the extra amount for your accommodation.
Lots of dangerous situations, such as a rock falling, the heavy wind blowing, attack from the wild animals and falling from the narrow and slippery trail may occur during trekking, so trekkers themselves must be conscious and responsible about the above mentioned possible dangerous situation.
While signing the booking form, you must show your willingness to accept our terms and conditions. On accepting your booking, we agree to carry out our obligations as defined under the terms and conditions.
YOU AGREE TO PAY ALL DUE AMOUNT DEMANDED BY TRAVEL MAX GUIDE UPON YOUR ARRIVAL.