The listed numbers in the UNESCO world heritage site, Kathmandu cities, nearby villages, historical places, enriched with the Newari folk carrying with their own traditional and culture. Best to try the Newari foods and the street Mo:mo. Roaming the cities of temples in Valley.
1. Hills, forest, waterfalls
2. Shivapuri National Park
4. Newari Cuisines
5. UNESCO world heritage sites: Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath-"Monkey Temple", Kathmandu Durbar Square"The place where God still exists", Patan Durbar Square-"The architectural heritage", Bhaktapur Durbar Square-"way back to culture", Changu Narayan-"where Nepal's history starts."
You do have different choices. TMG can arrange your biking trip as your requirements: As fellow TMG has some listed trips. Enjoy it.
1. Mudkhu-Jhor-Tokha Biking Trail (4hrs)
This trail carry out with the plenty of paddy field and the greenery. We have to pass through the hills, nearby village of Kathmandu Valley, and most important and need to try is as we called it best attraction Newari Cuisine and cottage tea shop. You can discover the life and culture while passing this trail. This one is easy with the best time and deal.
2. Kathmandu-Kakani-Budhanilkantha Biking Trail (6 hrs)
In bound with cities, hills and historical places. You can find out three majors things in this trip.
3. Budhanilkhantha-Kapan Biking Trail (6 hrs)
This is a technical trail. You will pass through the Shivapuri National Park. In meantime, you will get the opportunity to see the Kapan Monastry.
4. Jamacho Biking Trail (6 hrs)
This trail goes almost for twenty-one kms. long. Jamacho Biking Trail takes you to the Nargarjun Hill in Shivapuri National Park. In time with hill station, good view of villages.